We encourage you to re-listen, or listen for the first time, any prior episodes mentioned as they can assist in giving more details in areas we simply can’t fit in this mini-series. And as always, feel free to reach out at email@example.com if you have any questions or need clarification. Enjoy!
- How to avoid penalties.
- The importance of not missing due dates for payments.
- How to pay in Social Security or Medicare tax.
- What actually is tax deductible.
- How you can make tax filing easier.
- The benefit of having a separate account for taxes.
- What benefits you’ll have when switching from W-2 to 1099.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, investments, w2, 1099, taxes, business decisions