On today’s episode, we’ll evaluate what “retirement” or “financial independence” means for different people and discuss why having a plan, even if that plan changes over time, is the best way to buffer yourself against all future uncertainties.
- The best way to protect yourself from future financial uncertainties.
- The importance of making a plan, even if it may change.
- How to ensure you are taking advantage of the time you have for saving.
- The benefit of mapping out your retirement.
- Why you need to be able to pivot in life.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, retirement, financial freedom