In the same vein, on today’s episode we’ll discuss a principle that not only applies to personal finance, but bleeds into all aspects of life. It’s called the Pareto Effect.
- How to allocate your resources efficiently.
- The importance of evaluating your spending.
- The benefit of identifying where you could limit your spending.
- Why you shouldn’t sell in a market downturn.
- The importance of delegating tasks that don’t make you happy.
- How to improve your job satisfaction.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances,