That’s why in this episode, we get into the nitty gritty of what K-1 income is, the different ways to handle and report it, of course ways to reduce your taxable income when receiving it, and some landmines to watch out for.
- The benefit of ensuring your savings plan aligns with your financial goals.
- What K-1 income is and how you can report it.
- How you can reduce your taxable income when you’re receiving it.
- Common mistakes to avoid when it comes to K-1 income.
- Your options for ways to receive this income.
- What “phantom income” is.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances,