In a previous episode, we referenced five action items to take during a downturn. In this episode, we’ll re-evaluate one of those topics: the Roth IRA – probably the most powerful, yet illusive type of retirement account available to ER Docs. We’ll get into how supercharging it during market downturns can add tremendous flexibility to an otherwise limited financial situation.
- How to supercharge your Roth IRA.
- How a Roth IRA can be used during a market downturn.
- The best part about Roth IRAs.
- How Roth IRAs can provide flexibility later in life.
- What an after-tax account is.
- How to pay for the tax bill associated with conversions.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, roth, roth ira, market downturn