If you’re at a place where you’re working to be more financially prudent and responsible, it’s important to think about how you’re going to set goals, make a plan, and execute that plan. Having the right financial advisor is key, and knowing how to find that right advisor is what we’re covering today. You will find out what you need to consider before hiring and advisor, the right questions to ask them, and what you should expect from them.
- Why it’s never too early or late to start working toward your financial goals.
- The value of hiring a financial advisor.
- What to consider when hiring a financial advisor.
- The difference between investment advisors and investment brokers.
- How to figure out who is going to give you advice that’s in your best interest.
- The importance of a written investment plan.
- What comprehensive financial planning includes and what to look for.
hiring an advisor,financial advisor, financial peace, Orville Rogers, organized finances