On today’s episode, we look into a different kind of burnout than the work-related burnout ER Docs are accustomed to hearing about and focus on ways to restructure your relationship with spending to help combat this feeling and reprioritize what’s important to you.
- What financial burnout is.
- Why so many ER Docs get stuck in the grind.
- How to ensure you’re spending money on the right things.
- Why you shouldn’t let excessive spending dictate your workload.
- How to avoid lifestyle creep.
- The unique challenges ER Docs face when it comes to income.
- How to spend more sustainably.
- The benefit of ranking your purchases on paper to asses what's important.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, taxes, retirement