If you haven’t thought about it, you’re not alone. For today’s episode, we’ll get into the range of costs of care, who you may have to pay for it for beyond yourself, and how to pay, if necessary.
- The top five countries for longest life expectancy.
- Where the U.S. ranks on the list of longest life expectancy per country.
- The life expectancy in 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed.
- The costs involved with living longer.
- How to appropriately save for potential long-term care costs.
- When you should purchase insurance.
- The best way to prevent long-term care.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, long term care, aged care