That’s what we’ll discuss in today’s episode – what it’s like to be project managers to ER Docs and the workload requirement, on both ends, to successfully implement a financial plan.
- What true comprehensive planning actually entails.
- Why financial planning may be more time-consuming than you think.
- The importance of keeping your documents in order to avoid scrambling at the last minute.
- Why you must hold yourself and your advisor accountable to keep your finances in order.
- The benefit of constantly re-evaluating your financial plan.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, comprehensive plans,