We’ll get into that, the tax implications of each as it pertains to the decision, and all of the emotional elements that are at play in today's episode.
- Why so many professionals are choosing to rent over buying.
- The value in having the freedom to move around.
- Why the housing market has shifted so much.
- The tax benefits of owning a home.
- The benefit of not owning a home.
- How prices have gone up so much even though there are homes available.
- The costs associated with owning a home.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, renting, buying, housing market,