With recent volatility in the markets, we’re seeing more and more ER Docs reconsider having side accounts. But does holding money aside for YOLO’ing really have much of an impact on a financial plan? We’ll look into that on today’s episode.
- How side accounts impact tax preparation.
- What constitutes play money to an ER Doc.
- How much money you should put in your side accounts.
- If these side accounts impact your financial portfolio.
- How Wall Street is different from these smaller investments.
- How to invest smarter.
- How good your odds actually are when playing the market.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, robinhood, webull, side accounts