We dig in to what the forgiveness process looks like, the various deadlines to apply for forgiveness, different form types, why it may make sense to wait, and if you owe interest on your loan. We conclude with the IRS’ big “gotcha” regarding your 2020 taxes.
- What the loan forgiveness process looks like.
- How to maximize forgiveness.
- When you need to apply for forgiveness.
- The different types of forms.
- Why you may want to wait.
- How to know if you owe interest on your loan.
- The biggest thing you need to know about doing your 2020 taxes.
financial plan, ER, ER doctor, physicians, Finances, Jonny McMullen, Scott Wisniewski, PPPLoans, loan forgiveness, 2020 taxes