ER Docs have to be masters of balance when it comes to work because if they aren’t, the long hours, intense conditions, and high-stress environment, repeated 15+ times a month for 20-30 years will eventually take its toll somewhere over that period. So while it may be a requirement to find balance career-wise, it’s another to find it in spending. That’s why today’s episode is focused on the concept of a “reverse bucket list” and re-evaluating our personal satisfaction equations to make future spending more intentional and fulfilling.
- The importance of finding balance in life.
- How to be more present in your life.
- The benefit of finding work that you truly enjoy.
- Why it is important to stop looking toward the next thing.
- How to manage your wants.
- What a reverse bucket list is.
- Why evaluating your goals is key.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, bucket list, work life balance, balance