That’s the topic of today’s episode: two specific non-behavioral strategies available to ER Docs that, when implemented correctly, can impact financial success as much as behavioral changes.
- Marginal versus effective tax brackets.
- How to get your effective tax rate as low as possible.
- How to potentially save thousands in taxes in the future.
- How much you should convert every year for taxes.
- Why you shouldn’t worry about Social Security running out.
- How to know when to take Social Security.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances,