On today’s episode, we define risk, dive into what mix is appropriate for most ER Docs, and distinguish the difference between risk tolerance and risk capacity.
- How to determine risk tolerance.
- How to achieve return without high risk.
- Why you shouldn’t sell on downturns.
- What risk tolerance is.
- What risk is as it relates to investments.
- Types of risks that can be diversified away.
- What a stock is and what a bond is.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, investments, stocks, bonds, risk tolerance