In this episode, we explain this K-shaped divergence, both in the economy and internally within emergency medicine, and discuss why maintaining a financial plan in times of variance becomes more and more vital.
- What a K-shaped divergence is.
- Who is thriving throughout the pandemic.
- Who has not benefited from the pandemic.
- Why the Omicron Variant has changed the game once again.
- The importance of ensuring you are saving enough for taxes.
- What processes you should put in place if you are making more money.
- How to properly invest for retirement.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, divergence, omicron