In this episode, we’ll take a dive into that history. From wages to hours, to responsibilities and flexibility – we’ll try to answer the question: Were the good old days really better?
- Whether ER Doc wages have changed over the years.
- Why there is such a gap in pay between 47 hours to 50+ hours worked.
- Why working more hours may actually lower your efficiency.
- Whether the cost of tuition to become an ER Doc has gone up.
- Doctors' work hours per week in the 80s compared to now.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, tax code, taxes, deductions