So in this episode, we’ll break each of those down, and hopefully, give you a better understanding if a short stint or a long career could be right for you.
- What percentage of the US workforce is involved with the government.
- The positives of working for the VA.
- The opportunities for growth you have while working for the VA.
- The retirement benefits of working for the VA.
- What kind of pension you may get.
- What happens if you do 20 years of service and then switch to part time.
- How the FERS pension is taxed.
- How to maximize the FERS pension for when you retire.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, VA, veteran, government