If you are at all interested in how to navigate money talks with your partner, this episode is for you. We discuss prenups, merging bank accounts, picking your battles, from the first date all the way to the “I do’s.”
- The amount of people who have tried a dating app.
- The busiest month for dating apps.
- How to get your spouse more involved with finances.
- Why finances should be something you talk about during the “get to know you” phase.
- How to bring finances up with your partner.
- Why you should consider a prenup if you have more money than your spouse.
- What a prenup can’t dictate.
- When you should bring up money in your relationship.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, dating, divorce,