So let this episode serve as your 30-day out checklist. We’ll make sure you’re aware of all the 12/31 deadline tasks you’ll want to complete this month, if you haven’t already.
- Why you shouldn’t procrastinate when it comes to getting your finances in order.
- The importance of establishing an individual 401(k).
- Why you should pay yourself a reasonable wage.
- What happens if you over-contribute to your 401(k).
- Why you should make your charitable contributions before the end of the year.
- What tax bunching is.
- When it may make sense to make big purchases at the end of the year.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, end of year, 401k, financial advice