Where do you fall among your peers? And, how does your score correlate with other financial metrics? The results will likely surprise you.
- What your DTI is.
- Why it is rare for people to not have any debt.
- How to avoid spending more despite earning more.
- Why you should always be saving your money.
- The importance of having a retirement fund that you contribute to frequently.
- How to avoid lifestyle-creep.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, DTI, debt to income, loans, debt, income,