But ER Docs are susceptible to a more extreme version of lifestyle creep than most other working professionals. One that can have a devastating impact on long-term financial success. So in this episode, we explain why that is the case and look at the phenomenon from a financial and psychological standpoint.
- When lifestyle creep happens.
- How to avoid spending more even though you are earning more.
- How to ensure your assets outlive you.
- What’s unique about ER Docs' income.
- Why spending shouldn’t change as income does.
- How to make an informed decision on your spending.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, tax, savings,