In this episode, we highlight some of these creative strategies so you can feel confident with the philanthropic route you take.
- What year donations were the lowest in the past 20 years.
- Which state has the highest concentration of religion.
- The two main charity types in which you can give.
- The importance of understanding where you’re investing your money.
- What tax bunching is.
- The benefit of planning where your money is going in order to stretch your dollar out.
- Advice on rebalancing your portfolio.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, charity, charitable, philanthropic, taxes, finances, savings