So in this episode, we identify two specific things you can do to help manage your variable income.
- The hardest part about being an ER doc.
- How to avoid procrastination with your finances.
- What budgeting and dieting have in common.
- How to manage your finances so you can handle fluctuations in your income.
- The psychology behind dealing with money.
- How to impact your income positively by being strategic with your planning.
- The solution if budgeting doesn’t work for you.
- How to figure out what you’re spending on average.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, discipline, saving, income, variable income