We cover a lot in this interview: the outlook for emergency medicine, the pros and cons of private equity in the Emergency Medicine space, the “oversaturation” issue projected for ER Docs, and importantly – will stability and volumes return back to pre-COVID numbers? Her perspective is valuable, unique, and enlightening.
- How Ana keeps up with the large industry that is healthcare.
- How she digs deep in the emergency medical space.
- Ana’s perspective on the direction the industry is headed.
- How COVID affected the rate pressure.
- The good and the bad of private equity in some of the largest providers of emergency care.
- How urgent care centers and freestanding ERs differ from the hospital setting.
- The primary issues with freestanding ERs.
Ana Fratila: Website | LinkedIn
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, advice, investments, Ana Fratila