Seeking a new financial advisor is no different: whether you’re working with one already or not, the questions we provide on today’s episode are vital for determining the right person for the job. Skipping these could keep you in an unhealthy relationship or set you down a path to one.
- The power of positive thought.
- What you should expect to get from a financial advisor.
- Whether you can get a full-service advisor.
- The importance of getting things in writing.
- Why having an advisor that specializes in your industry is key.
- How to know if you are on track.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, finances, advice, planning