The saying “there’s no time like the present” rings true – you are in the perfect place to set yourself up for healthy finances if you, at minimum, follow these 4 “to do’s” we discuss on today’s episode.
- Why starting with a clean slate right out of residency is the best.
- Why you should never make rushed decisions with your money.
- The importance of getting a life insurance policy.
- How to determine a path for your student loans.
- Why you should not let other people’s spending influence your own.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, life insurance, strategy, planning, residency