In this episode, we go over the common areas of contract concerns you probably haven’t even considered, then look into why groups are set up differently, even when your responsibilities may seem the exact same.
- The benefit of hiring a professional.
- The two types of contracts to be aware of.
- Why you must agree upon benefits in your contract.
- The importance of knowing how many hours you’re expected to work.
- Whether your compensation is paid to your social security number.
- Why groups pay differently.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, legal, contracts