In this episode, we briefly discuss the history of inflation, why there has been the sharpest rise since 2008, and the undoubtedly best way to combat the cost of goods and services increasing especially given wages are falling behind.
- How much inflation has changed in the recent months.
- What’s causing inflation?
- Why it is important to keep up with inflation - and how to do so.
- Why having money sitting in a bank account is not the most financially smart thing to do.
- The benefit of investing in the stock market.
- How to diversify your portfolio.
planning, financial planning, ER doctor, doctors, inflation