We discuss the pros and cons of each, both from a financial and emotional point of view. You may be surprised which route tends to lead to more financial success, whatever that might mean to you.
- Why you can’t always plan for everything.
- The importance of being adaptable.
- The pros and cons of leaving clinical shifts.
- What to be aware of financially when considering a director role.
- Why this decision truly boils down to your personality.
- Why the director side is not completely stable.
financial plan, ER, ER doctor, physicians, Finances, Jonny McMullen, Scott Wisniewski