So, where and when can variable rates rule? We explore the decision tree that exists in a slew of other financial areas.
- How the Texas power system works—and what went wrong.
- Why property taxes in Texas are so large.
- Where we see variable versus fixed decisions within taxes.
- What to look at if you’re considering a variable rate.
- The importance of looking at all the pieces before making a financial decision.
- The value in going the predictable route.
financial plan, ER, ER doctor, physicians, Finances, Jonny McMullen, Scott Wisniewski, Electricity,