Listen in as Scott and Jonny share the ways doctors can find a healthy balance between working and their personal lives. You’ll learn what you can do to find balance without overworking, burning out, or discarding financial goals, as well as some handy tools to help you achieve your financial goals and find a better balance in your life.
- Balancing physical risks with mental health risks in times of COVID.
- The issue of overworking and making excuses for bad financial habits.
- How the average ER doc compares to the average American.
- The difficulty of transitioning from working to retirement.
- How every ER doc is going to have different goals and how we create a system for following this.
- The importance of having someone to encourage accountability.
financial plan, ER, ER doctor, physicians, jiu jitsu, balance, retirement, burnout, financial habits