But even if you are saving enough, and saving it early enough, you will still fall short if you aren’t putting your money to work. Wrong accounts, wrong investments, and bad behavior are the typical culprits. Make sure you are maximizing the efficiency of your savings. It is too costly not to.
- What the 20/20 rule of thumb is for building wealth for ER docs.
- The animals with the best vision.
- The 12 vital signs to determine your financial health.
- How much the average ER doc is saving of their pre-tax income.
- How to maximize the efficiency of your savings.
financial plan, ER, ER doctor, physicians, Finances, Jonny McMullen, Scott Wisniewski, Vision, Trauma