Distractions in everyday life can deter or even prevent us from reaching our goals. Investing is no different. Building true wealth is typically slow, boring, but highly effective when done right. Knowing that, don’t get caught up in a moment that could take years to recover from.
- What happened in the recent GameStop saga.
- What a hedge fund is and how it works.
- Why you may want to reconsider investing in a hedge fund.
- What it means to “go long” or “go short.”
- Our tips for investing smartly.
ER Doctor, Financial Advisor, investing, speculating, GameStop, retirement