On today’s episode, we’ll discuss the importance of building in vacation time, talk about the financial opportunity costs of taking vacations, and get into prioritizing the right kind of time off to help sustain a lasting career.
- What ER docs tend to pack when going on vacation.
- A survey of how much vacation ER docs take and what that means for you.
- How docs tend to use vacation time and how that affects them over time.
- The difference between unlimited time off and traditional PTO models.
- How holidays and vacations tend to work for most ER docs and how burnout factors in.
- The difference between vacations and mental relief.
- The clients who have the happiest balance of work and vacation.
- How opportunity cost factors into vacation time.
backdoor roth, mega backdoor roth, IRA, tax accounts, retirement accounts, ER docs, emergency doctors