It can be complex and overwhelming understanding the retirement landscape. EPs tend to experience frequent change in their employment status for instance, but knowing how to take advantage of all that is available to you has a life-changing compounding impact.
- What every ER doctor should know about retirement accounts.
- Why a 401(k) is not enough for ER doctors.
- How inflation factors into your retirement accounts.
- Eligibility requirements for the different retirement accounts.
- The secretive saving vehicles you should be aware of.
ER Doctor, Financial Advisor, retirement, retirement savings, retirement accounts