On today’s episode, we’ll discuss what a recent expert panel of ER doctors presented on the future of the workforce, the factors that went into arriving at their findings, and what this could mean for you.
- Why the ACEP workforce study may not be panning out as expected.
- Updated statistics and important trends that are standing out when it comes to EM positions.
- The change that started to occur last year.
- What we think may be messing with the numbers.
- Why more programs will continue to pop up.
- Overcorrections and scope creep that is going on.
- What you can be doing to deal with changes in the EM world.
ACEP workforce study, surplus of ER doctors, unfilled positions, ER staffing, ER doctor positions, emergency medicine workforce, ER docs, emergency doctor, financial planning,