But someday the musical chairs will end and where will you be? In today’s episode, we’ll discuss cash as an investment vehicle, the topic of inflation, and all things long-term investing in high-interest rate environments.
- The interest rate levels and the effects they have now (and in the future).
- How to combat inflation when rates are higher.
- Why cash is risky.
- What high-yield savings accounts are best for.
- Why CDs can be riskier than the stock market.
- The relationship between interest rates and inflation.
- The value of a long-term mindset.
cash investment, inflation rates, high-interest rates, interest rates, long-term investments, ER docs, emergency doctor, financial planning,