In any event, with all-time low interest rates, perhaps a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is sitting in front of you. We discuss physician loans, the counter-intuitive notion of paying down debt quickly, and provide numerical examples to help illustrate the difference.
- What interest rates are and how they’re determined.
- The once-in-a-lifetime opportunities you might have right now.
- The importance of acknowledging the emotions that are involved in financial decisions.
- The different methods of paying off debt.
- The opportunity costs of paying down your mortgage vs. investing.
ER Doctor, Financial Advisor, interest rates, all-time-low, low interest rates, mortgage, student loans, debt,