This is why today’s episode is a must-listen; we’ll go over Biden’s SAVE Plan option, some ER doc-specific math and case studies of when refinancing debt or hopping on (or switching) to an income-based repayment option may make sense, and finally end with some important deadlines you’ll want to make sure you are aware of.
- When interest will start accruing.
- When payments need to start.
- The new SAVE plan options.
- Changes being made to payments and payment options.
- Tax impacts to keep in mind.
- Key examples of how this affects ER docs and the different scenarios involved that may impact your repayment plan.
ER doctor, emergency medicine, emergency doctor, ER, financial planning, student loans, student loan payments, interest, loan payments