On today’s episode, we discuss why ER docs are more susceptible to identity theft, the most common forms prevalent today, how to prevent them, and what to do if it happens to you.
- The different password rules and what the strongest ones tend to be.
- Password generating and data breaches.
- The frequency of identity theft and why it’s such a threat.
- What you need to be aware of when it comes to identity theft and how to check for it.
- Important security measures to put in place digitally AND verbally.
ER doctor, emergency medicine, emergency doctor, ER, financial planning, identity theft, phishing, security, scams, financial vulnerability, passwords