On today’s episode, we’ll talk about raising your disability insurance coverage from the point of view of the price-sensitive insured, as well as the objective fiduciary advisor, and also bring up blind spots that should be considered in making this decision.
- Your most valuable asset and the importance of protecting it.
- Trends and changes that have created a common blind spot for those in emergency medicine.
- What most households have in their emergency fund.
- The odds of needing to miss work, even for those that are young and healthy.
- Reasons why you might want to increase your disability insurance.
- The numbers that we go through with clients to make the right decisions on insurance.
- Who needs disability insurance the most and how spending ties in.
- The often unexpected costs and reality of dealing with disabilities.
ER, emergency doctor, emergency medicine, er doctor, financial planning, disability insurance, disability, financial blind spots, insurance coverage, missing work