Notice how two out of the three options are actually detrimental. That’s what we’ll discuss on today’s episode: how getting it right from the start makes such a difference. It’s for that very reason so many ER docs tell us they wish they had been introduced to us right out of residency.
- What’s unique (financially) about new attendings.
- Why it’s important to set yourself up financially right out of the gate.
- How to maximize your new income and benefits in the first year.
- What you need to avoid.
- The important thing to know about investments and insurance.
- How to navigate insurance and disability.
- The key to financial wealth and why you need to get cash flow in order.
- How to prioritize your savings, retirement, and debt.
ER doctor, emergency medicine, emergency doctor, ER, financial planning, new attendings, start early, post grad