On today’s episode, we’ll discuss three specific financial case studies, pose necessary questions to ask in each of these financial lifecycles, and see how much they’ve changed over the past decade.
- Why we decided to focus on the ER Docs.
- What initially shocked us about the financial situation of ER docs.
- What we wrote and how it may have changed over the past decade.
- Our first case study, the pressures she faced, and how it still applies today.
- The key things that are unique to ER docs compared to other specialties.
- The dilemma of starting retirement savings later and the options available to ER docs.
- Apprehension over working with financial advisors while wanting guidance moving into retirement.
- Important questions to be asking as you begin planning retirement finances.
- Things that haven't changed much when it comes to ER doc finances over the last decade.
ER doctor, emergency medicine, emergency doctor, ER, financial planning, Envision, Physician staffing, ER staffing