This episode, we’ll get into the ways to maximize your deduction and bring clarity to what the IRS rules say on this matter.
- The most wealthy neighborhoods in the U.S.
- Common confusion surrounding the calculation of mortgage interest deductions.
- A history of interest deduction and how it has changed over the years.
- Tax form 1098 and important boxes to pay attention to.
- Helpful calculations you can do to keep track of your proper deduction.
- Special cases to keep in mind.
ER doctor, emergency medicine, emergency doctor, ER, financial planning, tax deductions, mortgage interest, mortgage interest deduction