In today’s episode, we’ll get into purchasing real estate in modern times. From the first-time home buyer, to the ER doc looking to upgrade, downgrade, or get into short- or long-term investing, we’ll discuss every angle from our point of view.
- The most important things to remember when it comes to the tax deadline.
- The typical exposure to real estate for most ER docs.
- What you need in order for real estate investing to be worth it.
- Trends we are seeing with real estate and ER docs.
- The state of the current real estate market and how it has changed recently.
- The importance of considering cash flow.
ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency medicine, finances after death, wealth planning, financial planning, probate court, taxes,