On today’s episode, we highlight an example of what can happen when assets pass between generations incorrectly and get into the important differences between beneficiary designations you may not be aware of.
- How much Baby Boomers are expected to pass onto their children.
- Trends happening that will affect the inheritance of many.
- What probate is and the disadvantages it includes.
- What people often don’t understand about wills and inheritance.
- Where a client went wrong and made inheritance more difficult.
- What a revocable living trust is and why it’s helpful.
ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency medicine, finances after death, wealth planning, financial planning, probate court, taxes,