In this episode, we discuss the right emergency fund for you, what are the appropriate types of emergency funds, and what aren’t. It’s all about finding your balance.
- The story of a 1000-year-old business.
- The value of favoring stability and learning from the time-tested success of others.
- How to know how much money an ER doc should have in reserve.
- The main differences between Japanese and American business styles.
- The five main vehicles for savings.
- What vehicles should not be used for emergency savings.
ER Doctor, Financial Advisor, emergency fund, savings,