On today’s episode, we’ll discuss yet another strategy that can exist for 1099 earner ER docs looking to maximize their refund. It’s just another example of why diligent and thorough tax planning adds up over time.
- The states that adopted the PTE tax and how it applies to you.
- A summary of schedule A and SALT taxes.
- The difference between S-Corp and Entity status.
- How to calculate the correct deduction.
- The options available for your business and paying tax at a state level.
ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency room, maximizing refunds, 1099 earner, taxes, deductions, tax planning