The reason for this is similar to inflation. Take a company like Doritos. The way they combat inflation is by not only increasing prices, but by also decreasing the amount of chips per bag by 5%. Although it may seem inconsequential as a consumer, it adds up for the producer. The same thing exists for emergency medicine – things are getting smoothed out, but it can be difficult to notice. We’ll discuss that on today’s episode.
- Ways PE firms are making changes.
- Common ways to cut costs in the ER.
- Things that go downhill when cutting costs in the ER.
- How private equity works.
- The impact on you when PE takes over.
- The payout of various situations.
Private equity, cutting costs, buyout, equity, ER doctors, emergency medicine, emergency room